Monday, April 15, 2013

This weeks WANTS!

This week is all about shoes (mostly)! I've seen so many pairs that I NEED in my life! And I ordered some this week as well. Decisions decisions!

Let's start with my most recent purchases.




The Apple Ranch Boot I in Brown

I needed a new pair of Combat type boots because as I've said before I own mostly heels. The one pair of boots I have I am wearing to death because they are my favs! I'm sure I'll have a post wearing those soon enough. I haven't worn these yet but I have tried them on and they're super comfy. I got them on sale via karmaloop!


Huarache Dance Low Sneaker

I guess this was my dress down order week. I've been meaning to get back in the gym but that becomes very difficult when you don't own sneakers! I am not a sneaker fan at all but a few years ago I stumbled across a pair of Huaraches in Lady Foot Locker and I LOVED them! I had the same pair for about 2-3 years and when I moved in December I had to part with them because they wore worn out! I searched for over a year for another pair before I got rid of them but could only ever find cleats or they never had my size. Well, I finally found some via Ebay at that! I can not wait to get them.


Bouaflea via Aldo


Medici via Aldo

I came across both these on Facebook and Oh my goodness right?! I love the color combinations. They could certainly jazz up an outfit. I can't decide if I like the pump or the sandal more. Feel free to nudge me in either direction!

Here are some of my other recent purchases.


via Karmaloop

I usually wear shirts like this as cover-ups for my bikinis and summer is right around the corner!



via Karmaloop

I actually bought this for my boyfriend but it looks way better on me! Just thought it was a fun purchase!


I've been slacking on my make-up. I have problem skin so over the last year I've been using tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. My tube just ran put so I took a trip to Sephora because I've been wanting to try Bare Minerals. I must say I am very pleased! It gives me excellent coverage that lasts all day! Powders scare me because I hate to look fake or like I have my make-up caked on but that's not the case! My beauty consultant also gave me a sample of Primer that works great with my moisturizer. I also picked up a small bronzer while I was there.
I also recently tried the Rocket Volum mascara and it's great! I have so many different mascara's and this has easily become my favorite. It doesn't clump or flake throughout the day and it separates my lashes perfectly. I'm so pleased with these recent purchases. I'm excited to try some more new products. Suggestions?!

That's it for this week...so far. :)

I'll see ya soon then!
xo BK



1 comment:

  1. This is an old post, but I'm still going to comment ���� I actually have those pink and black Aldo shoes (Bouaflea-90). I ordered them from Aldo last year and when they arrived I was really excited. I should have known that they would be too tight because Aldo's shoes tend to run small. I ended up exchanging them for a half size bigger, it helped, but they are not comfortable at all. Not only that, but I had to go to several different Aldo stores before I found one that carried these shoes. Ended up having to go allllllll the way to Miami (which probably means nothing to you, but I live in South Florida). Long story short, I have not worn these shoes at all. I've put them on for pictures, but I take them off before I leave the house. Anyway, you have great taste, I love everything you shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think. Feel free to contact me on any above the above links or via email. Come to my page sober, leave wasted! xo BK. :)