Thursday, April 25, 2013

Unplanned Spree!

So I went to the mall with the intention on buying a new flat iron being that I realized AFTER I washed my hair today I haven't seen mine since I left Cali a few weeks ago...
I got my flat iron all right, and a few...other things. It'd been a while since I actually shopped in a mall. I've turned into an avid online shopper. And let me just say, I plan on hitting the gym becauseI've put on a few lol! Nothing like trying on clothes to remind you of that!

CHI via JCPenny
I was long overdue for a new flatiron and I figured I may as well get one of the best. I was super excited when I found it in pink! It wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be ($85 + tax), but it's still more than I've ever spent on a flatiron. I can't wait to use it!





via H&M

I only have a few pieces from H&M but now that Beyoncé is the face I had to see what they had.





 I love high-low skirts and I think this is a great color for spring! 


Followed by a full length double split maxi skirt.  I don't have blue clothing but I have some blue pumps so this was fitting. 






I also picked up a new studded purse, a plain black "must have" mini skirt, some new makeup brushes and this cuteeee cuff earrings!

via Express

Now that Spring is here and Summer is approaching I needed a new travel/beach bag. This will make traveling a bit more stylish. Originally $50, I got it on sale for $15! I sure do love a sale. :)




via Body Central




I never wear shorts but I've been wanting a pair of the disco type high waisted ones and I found a black and white pair! I plan on pairing it with the black crop top and a white blazer! 



Then I picked up another maxi skirt. I don't own many stripe patterns but I thought this color was light enough for Spring, and it has a split! Nothing like showing off a little leg. I also got the striped crop top.



 This dress is my FAVORITE purchase of the day! I have a trip to Chicago coming up, I do hope the weather permits me to wear this bad boy!


 And lastly some long blue earrings to pair with my new maxi from H&M.



via Papaya

I  was almost out of the mall! But then then I remembered I'd previously purchased these floral print jeans while in Cali and I wasn't sure I had a shirt to go with them. Luckily the shirt was on the same rack as the jeans in this store. By this time I was too tired ti even try it on, lol so I hope I like the fit! I don't have any thin belts and that's a major no no, so I picked up these 3. There's a few more I plan on going back to get. The had some great colors and designs.



Emele Nude Steve Madden via Journeys

I'd seen these online but at the time I didn't need any new shoes especially at full price. I like this cut out pattern on the side, it gives a little extra something to a plain pump. And guess what...YUP I got them on sale. They look great on! 

That wraps it up. The past week as been a big shopping one for me. I'm currently waiting on an order from Bella Dream Hair. I'm VERY excited about these extensions. They were VERY pricey but it's an investment. I won't have to shop for hair for a year if I maintain it properly!

Well...
I'll see ya soon then!

xo BK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Tell me what you think. Feel free to contact me on any above the above links or via email. Come to my page sober, leave wasted! xo BK. :)